Youth Advisory Board
The Youth Advisory Board will exist to provide the youthful perspective into attitudes & issues around reproductive health. No one knows better than YOU how to reach youth.
This is a chance for you to use your voice to support the community & gain leadership skills.
The Youth Advisory Board will exist to provide the youthful perspective into attitudes & issues around reproductive health. No one knows better than YOU how to reach youth. This is a chance for you to use your voice to support the community & gain leadership skills.
The advisory board is responsible for ensuring that they, and other members, contribute to achieving the agreed expectations of Cysters and conveying issues around reproductive health for younger people. This role requires a time commitment of approximately 1 hour per month, with meetings online via Skype or in person at least every 6 months to discuss the direction of Cysters.
Overview of the role
• Guide the operations of Cysters and provide a valuable insight in the issues for youth in relations to reproductive health
• Contribute to advisory board meetings in a manner that encourages participation and information sharing from all members
• Challenges Cysters thinking to consider what is outside the box and encourage innovation.
Communication and engagement
• Develop a positive and collaborative relationship with Cysters including acting as a sounding board on emerging issues and alternative courses of action
• Is truthful, trustworthy and demonstrates absolute integrity
• Upholds and lives by a strong personal standard of ethics
• Fosters cooperation and effective teamwork, is a participator & collaborative
• Demonstrates a strong, positive first impression
• Ability to plan, lead & participate in projects / activities
• Ability to work well with others, especially in leadership roles
• Be reliable and dependable
• Work a flexible schedule to meet project needs
• Exercise mature judgement and decision making
• Possess a positive, helpful attitude
If you are interested then drop us an email with a few paragraphs outlining why you would like to join.
Warning: include(/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/sites/c/cysters.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php-5.6.37-flock/lib/php') in /var/sites/c/cysters.org/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41